Used 2022 KTM Dirt Bike Motorcycle
Buy KTM 250 XC-F
The 250 cc 4-stroke landscape is one fraught with competition. However, the KTM 250 XC-F has for years been the leader, boasting a state-of-the-art engine management system, the strongest 250 cc 4-stroke engine in pit lane, and a high-performance, race-bred chassis setup, the KTM 250 XC-F remains an education in speed and agility.
Engine & Exhaust
- Engine: The KTM 250 XC-F engine is known to be the strongest engine in the 250 cc class. It screams at the top of its lungs at 14,000 RPM, but is equally happy producing tons of torque and power across the rest of the rev range. Its compact architecture contributes to an excellent mass centralization, supporting the rideability of the bike. And it only weighs 47.6 pounds. That’s including the incredibly beneficial E-starter.
- Cylinder Head: The centerpiece of the compact DOHC (double overhead camshaft) engine is the cutting-edge cylinder head. It features two overhead camshafts, which activate the titanium valves via super-light cam followers with a hard DLC coating.
- The KTM 250 XC-F’s crankshaft utilizes a short connecting rod, which makes for an overall compact and lightweight engine with a snappy power delivery. A plain big (bottom) end bearing with two force-fitted bearing shells runs directly on the crank pin. The necessary oil feed for this bearing is ensured by the engine’s pressurized lubrication. So just pin it, all day long.
- Transmission: The engine is fitted with a smooth 6-speed semi-close PANKL transmission made of new and stronger materials. An advanced ´No Dirt´ gear shift lever design prevents mud and sand from blocking the joint of the lever and guarantees trouble-free shifting. The transmission shaft features a C4 bearing that has a bigger overlap and guarantees better reliability even at extremely tough operating conditions.
- Crankcases And Engine Covers: The design of the die-cast crankcases allows for minimal weight and a very centralized shaft configuration. This makes the engine short and compact, while contributing to an efficient centralization of masses.
KTM 250 XC-F
- Condition Used
- Year 2022
- Make KTM
- Model 250 XC-F
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Mileage 3
- Stock Number 166107
Buy KTM 250 XC-F
There are no reviews yet.