2022 Polaris® 850 Indy XC 129 Base
Buy Polaris 850 Indy
Trail performance standard for over 40 years
Features may include:
- Corner-to-Corner Performance
The Patriot engine offerings deliver performance for any riding style. The industry leading 650 and 850 Patriot engines deliver class-leading power to weight, with superior durability and performance.
- Patriot Engines
The proven Patriot Engine architecture delivers outstanding durability, refined run quality, and an instant throttle response.
- Lightweight Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Chassis
Lightweight body and frame with unmatched rigidity and durability.
- Track Options
Track customization to suit riding style and terrain. Options include the Ice Ripper XT, Cobra and Storm 150.
- Confidence-Inspiring Handling
The snocross-inspired cockpit has been proven on the track to reduce effort and improve rider connection to the sled. Easy adjust FOX QS3 shocks, race-inspired IFS and proven Pro-CC rear suspension combine to create unmatched trail handling.
High-performance, adjustable, and rebuildable FOX® QS3 Clicker shocks offer easy pre-ride adjustability and deliver outstanding performance on- and off-trail. The remote reservoir promotes heat dissipation and ensures consistently outstanding performance in all riding conditions.
- Industry-Leading Race IFS and Pro-CC Suspension
The Polaris Race IFS delivers the perfect balance of effort, precision & zero-bump- steer-stability to deliver ultimate handling and control. The PRO-CC Rear Suspension is the next generation rear suspension from Polaris and provides the industry’s best acceleration, handling, and consistently smooth ride. The rear skid’s coupled design controls pitch through geometry without reducing the fun factor. The front torque arm is calibrated for trail compliance without bottoming.
- Seamless Technology
The Matryx platform features technology built around the rider, with the Nightblade headlight, digital display, and integrated storage options.
- Integrated Storage
Storage comes standard under the seat and behind the gauge with additional accessory storage options available for greater versatility. The standard integrated under seat storage provides 8.1 Liters of storage space with the behind the gauge offering and additional 7.6 Liters.
- Message Center Display
Keeps a rider aware of sled operating conditions and other important information. Large buttons can be operated with gloved hands and the brightly lit display is easily readable in all light conditions. Compatible with the accessory 7s Display.
Polaris 850 Indy XC
- Year 2022
- Manufacturer Polaris®
- Model Name 850 Indy XC 129
- Trim Name Base
- Generic Type (Primary) Crossover
- Engine Type 850 Patriot
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc) 2 – 840 cc
- Cooling Liquid Cooled
- Bore 85 mm
- Stroke 74 mm
- Fuel System Cleanfire® Injection
- Ignition Patriot™ 3DS
- Drive System Chaincase
- Drive/Driven Clutch P-85 / TEAM® LWT
- Exhaust Single, 3 Stage VES
- Front Suspension MATRYX Front Suspension
- Rear Suspension PRO-CC™
- Front Shocks FOX® QS3
- Front Track Shock FOX® QS3®
- Rear Track Shock FOX® QS3®
- Front Travel (in./cm.) 3 in (23.6 cm)
- Rear Travel (in./cm.) 2 in (41.1 cm)
- Brake System Type Disc: MATRYX Stealth
- Dimensions Riser Type: 2.36 in (60mm) Fixed
- Overall Height 46 in (116.8 cm)
- Overall Length 117 in (297.2 cm)
- Overall Width 47 in (119.4 cm)
- Ski Center Distance (in./cm.) 5 in (108 cm)
- Track (WxLxH in.) 15 x 137 x 1.25 Ice Ripper XT / 1.352 Cobra / 1.5 Storm
- Fuel Capacity 5 gal (43.5 L)
- Seating Capacity 1
- Estimated Dry Weight (lbs./kgs.) 465 lb (211 kg)
- Lights and Safety
- Lighting Temp/Low Oil: Polaris® Message Center Gauge
- Features 12V Outlet / RCA: Accessory | Hand & Thumb Warmers: Smart Warmers | Storage: Standard
- Ski Type PRO–STEER
- Electric Start Option
- Gauges Electronic
- Handlebars One Piece Hooked
- Handlebar Grips Accessory
- Hitch Towing Rating Rear Rack: Accessory
- Reverse PERC®
- Seat Type Passenger: MATRYX Performance
- Speedometer Polaris® Message Center Gauge
- Tachometer Polaris® Message Center Gauge
- Windshield Handguards, MATRYX Mid Smoke, MATRYX Tall Smoke
- Mirrors Accessory
- Condition New
- Stock Number 30073
- Year 2022
- Make Polaris®
- Model 850 Indy XC 129
- Color Stealth Gray/Ghost Gray/Lime Squeeze
- Status Available
There are no reviews yet.